Since 2002, we have been working on the Natural Abortion book. This book on reproductive rights includes the following:
- Details on herbs, supplements, and dietary choices to induce an abortion
- A list of safe and free to use pressure points, exercises, and visualization techniques
- Information on what to do during and after a miscarriage
- Warnings, Possible Side-Effects, Possible Interactions
- How and When to Use Methods, How They Work and Effectiveness
This book was written as a Hedo Feminista response to the political and religious hysteria in the United States and across the world that makes safe, legal abortion a crime. This book was created under the free speech protections provided by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.
We do not tell women what to do. We simply provide information about natural abortion methods. Thus, any woman, no matter where she lives in the world, has access to information to help her make her own reproductive choice.
Millions of women live in countries around the world where abortion is difficult to obtain, extremely expensive, or illegal.
Every day pregnant women from around the world write to us with heartbreaking stories of unintended pregnancy.
Each method has been researched by women’s health experts and pro-choice volunteers. Methods are kept current with regular updates.
This unique resource has information on how to induce abortion:
- Herbal & natural abortion methods. Details on a variety of abortifacient herbs, supplements, and diet changes used by women around the world.
- Abortion methods a woman can use immediately. Information on pressure points, exercises, and visualization techniques that can assist in inducing a miscarriage.
- During and after abortion self-care. What to do during and after an abortion both physically and psychologically.
- Warnings on unsafe abortion methods. Contraindications, Possible Side-Effects, Possible Interactions of the various emmenagogues.
- How to use these abortion methods in the privacy of a woman’s home. We can measure the effectiveness of the methods based on reports we received from women around the world since 2002.
Our effort is to provide safe, reliable, and accurate information for women making an important personal choice in their lives.
We wish you the best in your decision whatever you choose. Reproductive choice is your right and your decision as a woman.
We are here to help you with information that supports the rights of all women in the world, no matter where they live, to access reproductive choice.