Hedo Feminista Mojo Mustapha
With a background in Sociology and Women's Studies and travels to 36 countries, Mojo has a lifetime of observing how sexual dysfunctions affect society and the world. Mojo was born a Muslim. He saw firsthand, the way Islam punishes women who dare to express their sexuality. Islam has harsh sanctions on a woman exploring her sexuality outside of marriage compared to men, who have much more freedom.
Mojo's travels and education gave him inspiration, ideas, and insight to make a difference in the world but also to have fun.
In May 2018, the Kilauea volcanic eruption destroyed the Hedonisia community. 75% of the property is now covered in lava rock.
After the loss of his community, Mojo moved to Portland, OR. He continues to live there while managing the Rebirth Hedonisia Crowdfund to return and rebuild Hedonisia Hawaii.
Mojo at Hedonisia Hawaii before it was taken by the volcano
Mojo in his own words
During my travels, I've always looked for places where I truly feel at home. I like people who are a bit kooky, liberal, sexy, idealistic, and quirky. Portland is that place. It's like Amsterdam, Berlin or Copenhagen cities that also have that 'edgy' vibe!
Portlandia is a show that affectionately pokes fun into the reasons this loveable town is so different from other cities in the world. It will give you an idea of why I love it so much! Portland is one of the most ethical sex-positive and feminist cities in the world.
EcoFeminist Projects in the Hedonisia Community Portfolio:
- a) Ecosensual.org: Despite all the technology we have, there are still no truly safe and eco-friendly birth control methods in the world today. We have created a safe, effective, and sensual natural birth control calendar for those who wish to enjoy sex without unwanted pregnancy.
Social Issues Addressed: healthy sexuality, natural birth control, couples therapy, environmentalism, overpopulation, reproductive rights.
- b) Hedo Feminista Entrepreneur: Learn to create a business to support or advance gender equality through female empowerment rather than victimization.
Social Issues Addressed: female equality through economic empowerment.
- c) NaturalMiscarriage.org: Private and effective natural abortion information for women who wish to have the right to reproductive choice and options. We consider reproductive rights as a sensual project because if a woman is not in control of her fertility she is not sexually equal.
Social Issues Addressed: female empowerment, environmentalism, overpopulation, reproductive rights, female sexuality.
- d) TantricGanja.com: A sex-positive marijuana-based aphrodisiac that allows both women and men greater control of their sexuality and consent than alcohol.
Social Issues Addressed: Female sexual empowerment, reduction of rape.
- e) WorldArtErotica.com: Virtual Museum of Cultural, Historical Erotic Art and Literature from around the World.
Social Issues Addressed: sexual liberation, multiculturalism, freedom of expression, art therapy, positive cultural or historical sexual teachings.